COMPLIANCE SERVICE: complete data management and analytics
We keep track of your anomalies thanks to your data
To have full visibility of your data and promptly detect cyber threats, you need a Compliance Service.
Thanks to this service, we will be able to collect all the logs from the devices to provide you with a detailed view of the health of your IT infrastructure and identify any problems or anomalies.
All data is encrypted and timed, to keep them intact and unchangeable over time, in compliance with privacy regulations (GDPR).
CyberTrust 365 service: collection and detailed analysis
We don’t simply collect data, but we select and analyze the most important information to identify potential threats.
Thanks to the innovative data management architecture, CyberTrust 365 guarantees high performance in terms of information collection, real-time analysis and historical data.
The advantages of Compliance Service
The advantages of CyberTrust 365 Compliance Service are various:
- Monitoring the system activity and identify eventual problems or anomalies
- Compliance with Log Retention (GDPR) regulations both nationally and internationally.
- Early detection of threats through correlation and anomaly detection.
- Reduction of cyber threat detection time.
- Prevention of data loss
- System security and Corporate Compliance