Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
What is the Enterprise Risk Management?
The Enterprise Risk Management Service consists of the process of identifying, analysing and evaluating IT risk within your IT infrastructure.
This activity allows us to ensure that security controls are appropriate to the risks facing your organization.
In today’s hyper-connected reality, risk assessment is critical to making the right cybersecurity choices, optimizing time, effort and resources.
The benefits of Enterprise Risk Management
Effectiveness of countermeasures
Selection of priorities
Preparation to an attack
Improve your security risk analysis
- Provides a risk assessment and a data oriented conformity assessment.
- Automatically detect the Asset Inventory
present on the network in perimeter (internal and external).
- Rebuilds all network communications between assets
to create a data-driven infrastructure model.
- Allows to produce a roadmap of interventions
for risk mitigation useful for achieving expected risk targets and compliance.
- «Lightweight» setup via probe for monitoring the non-invasive traffic and agents for asset inventory.
- Integrated reporting, specific view extraction and export of raw data.